Saturday, May 25, 2013

Ashley + Tim | Red Rock Canyon | Las Vegas Engagement Photographer

I have known Ashley for a few years and was so very happy when I found out about her engagement to Tim! I was even happier when she asked me to take their engagement photos! And, if it's possible, even happier when they decided to have their photo shoot at Red Rock Canyon. I knew this was going to be a great photo shoot. Between these two being as adorable as they are and the beautiful location...how could we go wrong?! 

 





 The head on the shoulder... <3







 Love!

 The gum wall was a fun background!





 I love the way he's looking at her. <3


They were playing around while I adjusted my camera...it was too cute not to capture, so I made them do it again. :-)




They changed outfits and we drove to the other side of the park to the location where he first asked her out. <3 <3 <3





Matching shoes! Too cute!



Poking fun at foot popping kisses.
 (Leave a comment if you know what movie that is from and I will give them a surprise!)



So sweet. I just love this one.

 


I ended up with too many photos I loved. Tough problem to have! :-)


Ashley and Tim, I had a blast. You two are awesome and so much fun, not to mention ridiculously cute and I am so very happy for you and your engagement!


Thanks for stopping by!

~Holly :-)

2 comments:

  1. so loveble...nice couple..wonderful blog..nice couple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! My much-belated thanks. I’m blown away. Really, really appreciate it. I’ll be sure to blog about this!

    ReplyDelete