Friday, November 1, 2013

The Adventures of Skelly | Halloween's Final Adventures | Henderson Photographer

It sure has been fun seeing what kinds of trouble Skelly could get himself into this Halloween season. 
I sure hope this was as much fun for you as it was for me!
I just want to give a very big THANK YOU to anyone who followed along from the beginning. 
I appreciate you!
I'd love to know which one was your favorite.


Here are Skelly's final Halloween adventures...
 Yesterday, he helped with the pumpkin carving...

kind of!

And then he tried a few different locations on the porch so he could check out all of the trick or treaters.
I'm thinking he was hoping to scare them so they'd drop some candy.
To feed that sugar addiction, you know!




When the last of the trick or treaters had gone and I was ready to sit down and relax with my wine and a treat, he tried to hijack it!  I don't think so, Skelly!


Here are some bonus shots / Skelly outtakes that were never posted...
 






 
 


 
 
 
 
 
Here are a few of Skelly's buddies that have been hanging around the last month and participating in his adventures...
 






 
 
Very early this morning I found Skelly meditating.
I'd like to think he's reflecting on his last month out of the box and all the fun he had and trouble he got into.
Until next year, Skelly...


Thanks for stopping by!

~Holly :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment